Friday, May 24, 2013

Train to be an MMA Fighter



Have you ever been watching a mixed martial arts match or UFC Fighting match and thought: "I would love do try that out for myself."

Lessons in MMA training can give you the discipline and regimen that you need to train yourself into an MMA warrior.

Rockford Free Self Defense is now enrolling for summer classes in their Rockford MMA Classes. Get signed up for this summer program and, by the Fall, you will have transformed yourself into an MMA master.

5695 Strathmoor Dr Rockford, IL 61107‎
(815) 885-4758
freeself-defense.com


1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to be a part of mixed martial arts.
    I thought i get my dignity back and never be bullied again if i knew MMA.
    It's a great way to keep oneself fit and strong.
    I feel it brings a man out of a child.
    So i always wanted to take Mixed martial art lessons.

    ReplyDelete